Role of the Programme Delivery Board
The programme Delivery Board exists to support the Senior Responsible Owner by providing oversight and assurance for programme delivery.
The responsibilities of the Delivery Board include:
- Informing decisions that maximise benefits for the entire science community.
- Assuring alignment across various FMRI work packages and complementary initiatives.
- Reviewing all major spending and delivery plans, ensuring that the programme delivers within its time, cost and quality parameters.
- Assuring that risks are being considered and appropriately managed.
- Acting as a champion for the FMRI programme with senior UKRI/policy stakeholders.